Join Our Company
Central Midori International has developed a unique culture of entrepreneurship, excellence and teamwork. We pride ourselves in being a company of doers where everyone is measured by his contribution to achieving our goals. If you like challenge, advanced Printed Electronics technology and a high velocity business environment, you will love working at Central Midori.
- Responsible for overall coordination of controlled document within the company including but not limited to Quality, Safety and Engineering.
- Perform the Quality document control function under the supervision of Quality Manager
- Edit, maintain and distribute the product manufacturing instructions in collaboration with the product engineers.
- Ensure that all users have the latest revisions of appropriate documentation in a timely manner and remove obsolete documentation.
- Responsible for processing documentation change request and notification (ECN).
- Min O level
- Meticulous and organized
- Able to work independently
- Proficient in MS office
- 1 or 2 year experience preferable
- Singaporean may apply and able to liaise with mandarin speaking clients.
- Understand customers’ needs and develop innovative solutions.
- Design, fabricate and evaluate products using internal resources or external vendors.
- Build prototypes and systems for testing.
- Conduct tests, document test results, and develop client presentation.
- Perform inspection and failure analysis.
- Establish robust processes to be transferred to manufacturing.
- Identify and keep abreast of novel technical concepts and markets.
- Coordinate and communicate work effort within organization.
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Hands-on and pragmatic.
- Energetic, curious, resourceful, highly creative and self-motivated.
- Able to thrive in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Ability to work independently